Roller Frames


Discontinued item; limited availability. **


Roller Frames (or roller “cages”) are the skeletal supports that include the handle and “ribs” into which a roller is affixed via end caps. Adjustable (12”-18”) and fixed (4” and 9”) frames are available. Rollers are used to manually apply or assist in the application of liquid mixtures during installation of coating systems. Generally, the smaller frame is used when coating nooks and crannies, while the larger roller frame is used to roll and/or “snow-plow” liquid mixtures over larger horizontal surfaces.


** – “Discontinued item; limited availability” = listed item will no longer be stocked by GFC once the current inventory count reaches 0.

You may also like…